The Westlake in Rocky River is one of Cleveland’s most prestigious and historic waterfront buildings. You can call it a masterpiece, an architectural superstar, a plush resort or simply “home”. The Westlake Condominiums are Cleveland’s most prestigious address for those accustomed to casual elegance. Situated high above the western bank of the Rocky River, overlooking The Cleveland Yacht Club, The Westlake offers its residents all of the amenities you would expect to compliment a fashionable lifestyle.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Westlake, built in 1925, was originally a leading hotel of the West Side and later converted into ninety-eight condominium units in 1983. With the addition of the Villas in 1984, The Westlake has 115 condominium units. With amazing views, it feels like you are on vacation all year long. Contact The My Cleveland Condo Team today for your private tour of this historical beauty.
The Westlake Condos Amenities/Features:
- Swimming Pool: Open Memorial Day through Labor Day the pool is heated and a lifeguard is always on duty.
- Exercise Facilities: Two exercise rooms, featuring treadmills, tvs, weights, stationary bikes and other equipment.
- Party Room: The party room was originally the Silverthorne Restaurant when The Westlake was a hotel and converted to the party room when the building was renovated in 1983. Currently, residents may rent the party room by contacting the Association Office. The party room has a full bar, plenty of tables and seating, pool table, piano and refrigerator.
- Guest Rooms: The Westlake Guest Suites are located on the balcony in the main lobby. Daily maid service is provided. Cable television, a mini fridge and a telephone are included.
- Marina: The Marina at the Westlake, is one of the most beautiful spots in Northeastern Ohio to relax and enjoy the boating lifestyle. Centrally located on the Rocky River behind the historic Westlake condominiums and less than one mile from Lake Erie, the facility offers something for everyone.